Search This Blog

Tuesday, 30 January 2018

ALL ABOUT ME

 ALL ABOUT ME!


Who is in my family/whanau? mum-Rochelle dad-Scott brother-Kaleb sister-Alyssa

Sister-Kezia Sister-Mikayla sister and law-Leigh brother and law-Joshua
brother and law-Seth nephew - Kadyn nephew - Kane nephew - kazak.

What are my favourite things to do in my own time? swimming and reading or art.


What do you like to do at school? art reading books from the libary.


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year? I want to change my attitude this year and get my work done sensibly.


What helps you learn?listing to music or just a silent room by myself.


What stops you learning? if people start talking really loud.


Who are my friends at school? Hannah Mya Kahurangi wini summer and others but there is too much to type.


What was the best part of the holidays? going to the river



3 comments:

  1. Summer I like the way you are going to change your attitude this year to make a good year this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Summer I Can See You Would Really Like To Change Your Attitude And U Really Like Bunny's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer, you have had an awesome start to the year, I am very proud of you!!!!! Why was going to the river the best part of the holidays, what things did you do there? What type of books do you like to read? Keep up the great start Summer :)

    ReplyDelete