Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 October 2018

Passion Project PROPOSAL


My Passion Project title is …  
Who am I working with? Summer c
holidays  themed decorations


I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
Because it is different to normal room decor.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.

  1. A slide show

2) poster

3) booket.

What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
pumpkin   
Lot’s of dred grass
Halloween figures
Christmas themed mug
Fake grass for the christmas  theme
Christmas decorations
Little Stones
basket
lots of moss
small fake eggs and 1 big egg
Fake small flowers and a  bunny
old plate
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Me and summer will solve it by asking a teacher or friend for some help to solve our problem.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Mr J,  Mrs fahey or some friends.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
It could help some homeless feel happy and nice and so that  they do know that lots of people do care about them.
Teacher approval:Mr J

No comments:

Post a Comment