Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 May 2019

ePortfolio Strategy Post

I am learning how to use multiplication facts to solve problems by adding on,
eg 8x3 = (7x3) + 3  or 8x3 = (5x3) + (3x3)

INSERT A PHOTO OF YOUR FUN WITH FIVES WORKSHEET


I LIKE THE WAY THAT I…. tried my best even when it was hard I like how me and Maddi M worked together

MY NEXT STEP IS TO…...try do the harder questions by using the strategies I know.

2 comments:

  1. Summer, well done on all you are achieving in maths at the moment. You are working really hard and trying to do your best. Keep being brave and taking risks. You have mastered this strategy and can confidently use your 5's. Your next step is to develop your basic facts knowledge to recall you timetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great job summer on this one nice key word

    ReplyDelete