Today me and my Nana are going shopping. Hopefully it will be a good day with her.
As we got to farmers we see some good sales on. We go up the escalater and to the girls section
as we walk over to the girls section we see some good clothes that are on sale. I say to my Nana look at that top I said
"That looks nice do you want to try it on."
"yes please" I say politely.
As me and my Nana promenade to the changing room we see legs on the doors but we new it was fake.
As I put the clothes on I got waked in the face and man it hurt.
Me and Nana wondered what hit me in the face so we looked down at the clothes , and see
arms,legs,a head with Sharpe teeth and a mean little smile. Next minute I feel teeth biting me!
pulling the clothes of my body the clothes body goes away.
i put my clothes back on and run out the store.
that was the most terrible horrible no good very bad shopping day!
By Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment