Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 August 2019

Narrative - Joey Grey

There he was standing in front of  me looking as foul as ever... early that day...
Hello there my name is "joey Madeira Grey" I have learnt how to do everything myself
Well basically "oops" I have lost  track of time I have to go to school bye.

As I walk into school I see my brother getting dropped of and I have to walk in the 
rain . (2 hours later) Mr honey  starts to teach the class. Mr wins walks in the class looking
as foul as ever. He is that mean he put me into a coffin with weapons inside.
I yelling and crying taking my breath away.


Wait use a growth mindset "joey Madeira grey" how can you get out? THINK THINK THINK THINK.  "Ah ha" I got it just yell out Mr honey.  Ready... Set... Go...
MR HONEY MR HONEY HELP ME HELP MR HONEY HELP.
"Joey where are you"
I am in Mr wins coffin help me "CR CR CR CR CRACK" 
Thank you Thank you Mr honey 
"Its OK joey school is over come with me."
                                                                                               THE END

MY plan:








MY pictures:
IN my story this was joey
In my story this was Mr honey
   
In my story this was Mr wins








No comments:

Post a Comment