Search This Blog

Thursday, 29 March 2018

WEEK 8 REFLECTION


WEEK …8… REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I did not do passion project because me and my buddy had a fight.
What challenges did I have?
I did not do passion project because me and my buddy had a fight.

What am I going to work on next week?


(Add any photos, videos evidence of this week’s work)

1 comment:

  1. Summer, you have to work hard to be a good buddy, someone others want to work with. Even if you don't feel like working with them that day, that is how good teams work. You can still do this passion project. You have two choices - work by your self still learning sign language or - apologise to Kahurangi for not being a good buddy and she may give you another chance. You are not going to be helping others or change projects at this late stage.

    ReplyDelete