WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
maths because I had to do my basic fact booklet and
it was time tables and they are hard for me
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I didn't give up when it got tricky and I just asked for help.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
writing
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I haven't finished my writing in a long time
and miss fayhe was happy that I used language features
and miss fayhe was happy that I used language features

Summer you worked so hard last week! I was really happy to see you had completed your writing so well, you deserved your Principal's award. I love that you asked for help. I look forward to seeing more of your great writing.
ReplyDeleteThank you this term I am proud of my writing to.
ReplyDeletethank you for this term i feel like you and miss fayhe have made me a better person
ReplyDelete