TERM 3 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 5 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
To do lip scrub and lip gloss.
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
How to make easy lip scrub and lip gloss with supermarket item.
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
- We wanted to learn how to make lip gloss and lip scrub.
- We wanted to help people with cracked lips.
- We all were very interested in this topic so we thought we would go together
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
- Poster
2) slideshow with their reactions
3) a pop up book
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Computer to research. Because we don't know what we need yet .
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
If we add to much food dye because it might get all over there face.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Mr j Mrs haslet Mrs harsent and friends
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
It will not help the world but it will help us learn to make it
Teacher approval:
Mr Johnson - 25/7/18
No comments:
Post a Comment