TERM 2 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 7 weeks to complete your project.
Fill out the following questions for your proposal,
your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
how to make a broad game
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
1. how many people do I need in a broad game.
2. how can I make different types of peaces.
3. what rules will I need.
4. how could I make the little players for the game.
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
1. because I wanted to something know on has done in passion project this year.
2. because I wanted to do something that was unique.
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1) a slide show.
2) a pop up poster.
3) a pop up book lit.
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
1. paint
2. paper
3. glue
4.dices
5. beads
6. glitter
7. carbroad
8.pens
9. snap lock bags.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
making the little players for the game
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Mrs Fayhe
Mr j
or Mrs Harsent.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
its going to help me because it will make me lean how to work by my self and work on something for me to finish.
Teacher approval:
Mrs fayhe
No comments:
Post a Comment