Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 May 2018

WEEK 2 REFLECTION

WEEK 2 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Writing because It was a risk for me to take the one that was hard
 to do so I took that risk and it was a little easy for me but it was also hard.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I didn't use a growth mindset and I didn't take deep breaths
as I should have to clam me down and then I would have
got to do more leaning about the war

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Writing because I like leaning about the war and why it happened.

Why are you proud if it?
Because once we started leaning about the
war after school I went to my Nana's and she told me that my
great grandad fought in world war one





No comments:

Post a Comment