WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Writing because I liked leaning about the hippo because there where
some interesting things that I got to find out in my
writing.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I calmed down when I was nervous and anxious, and I told myself that everything was going to be ok.
Writing because I liked leaning about the hippo because there where
some interesting things that I got to find out in my
writing.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I calmed down when I was nervous and anxious, and I told myself that everything was going to be ok.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My sketching.
My sketching.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I gave it a go and tried to do shading because that was quite hard for me, but it was neat, and I tried my best.
Because I gave it a go and tried to do shading because that was quite hard for me, but it was neat, and I tried my best.
Summer, the end of your week was really great. This is the Summer we love to help and teach. I know that at times it is hard to always do this, but we are here for you. I loved reading your reflection that you kept on going even when something was hard. We only get better at things when we keep trying and practise. Remember to do the work that must be done first, then you don't get behind.
ReplyDelete