WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
That we made five lip scrubs and five lip balms.
What challenges did I have?
That it drys very quickly and it was hard to put it in the
containers and it takes forever to melt.
What am I going to work on next week?
That the lip scrub was very hard and runny so we might do that first and
put it in the fridge so it will hardend more.

You have reflected really well this week. I think your idea about making the lip scrub first and giving it time to set is great. Could you also change the recipe slightly? I really enjoyed my coffee lip scrub thank you. What other flavours could you use? Are there any you have tried and didn't work out very well?
ReplyDeleteThank you hopefuly you will get a lip balm this week
ReplyDelete