I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Summer, your pronunciation of the numbers is fantastic, you did this quickly and with confidence. Your next learning step is to do the same with the days of the week. You have completed all slides to a high standard, I did, however find them difficult to read with the backgrounds you chose. Overall a quality job.
Summer, your pronunciation of the numbers is fantastic, you did this quickly and with confidence. Your next learning step is to do the same with the days of the week. You have completed all slides to a high standard, I did, however find them difficult to read with the backgrounds you chose. Overall a quality job.
ReplyDeletethank you mrs hazlet next time I will try harder becasue I think I needed to do more
ReplyDeletethank you mrs hazlett I will try harder next time
ReplyDeletethank you mrs hazzlett
ReplyDeletefor what you have said.
next time I want to do more writing